Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big Burrito

I find the Chipotle vegetarian fajita burrito very difficult to eat and too filling. I am reaching out to you, frequent Chipotle eater, for help. How can I change my burrito?

I asked the staff today to cut the burrito thinking they would have professional grade knives, but instead they used a plastic knife, further mashing the burrito. THIS DOES NOT MAKE THE CHIPOTLE BURRITO EASIER TO CONSUME. All the ingredients of the burrito were exposed and on the brink of falling out.

I thought the problem was too much rice, so I squeezed some of the rice out while eating and it stained my light beige "work" jeans. This seemed to make it easier to eat and I'm not as sickeningly full as usual after a monstrous Chipotle burrito.

Would they make two smaller size burritos upon request? I'll report back with my findings.

1 comment:

BK said...

I think you should request that the burrito be cut. I think there MUST be a knife in that place.