Sunday, January 27, 2008

Review of the only good deep-dish place in Chicago, The Art of Pizza on Ashland

5 Star Rating: Highly Recommended

12/31/2007 Posted by thedominator

IMPORTANT: If you don't like this pizza, you're pants are a little too tight in the seat. Loosen up...Relax a bit and enjoy the gearth of the deep dish pie. My first bite took me to a place that I've seldom been. My friends call it, a little place called "pleasure-town". The last time I was seen there, was when I was getting weird knee deep in a snow-drift with nothing more than a trench coat and a slice of stuffed sausage in my mitts. The cops said that I was disorderly, but I was just enjoying the magnificance of the gearth of this Art of PIzza masterpiece. See you in "pleasure-town". --Domo

Pros: pleasure

Cons: leaving "pleasure-town"


(from Citysearch)

1 comment:

BK said...

Why waste good meat? Why waste good pizza??!! Joe taught me a little trick called "no calorie left behind" . This applies to pizza. The weather the sorrowful, the work load is heavy, why not cram down some pie?